måndag 12 oktober 2009

Blog Award!



Thank You so much for the Blog Award Rosanna! She making the most lovely miniatures stichers and roomboxes. I´m so glad that You gave me this!


Here are the rules for the award:

1.Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.Link the person who nominated you.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that no one would reall know.
5.Nominate seven "Kreativ Bloggers"
6.Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.


Here it comes what you really didn´t know about me:


1. I really like to do the hand-dishes, I think it could be very relaxing.
2.I also found other cleaning is nice to do because it feels so good when it´s done!
3.I love to watch houses for sales in the internet, It give me a bit inspiration to see how people i don´t know decorate there homes.
4.I am taking driving-lessons, even if I am 43 yers old I´ve dont have any drivingslicens yet...
(I just be too scared to drive but now I can handle it...)
5.I started to draw dollshouses when I was about five years old, I´ve got several pictures saved from that time ! It was so lovely paited wallpapers and furnitures from the 1970, with hearts, stipes and big flowers!
6.I do love all colours, but I prefer to decorate my real home in white and beige shades.
7.I wish my home become wireless, because that is the most ugly I know...


I send it to this seven people, even if I want to give it to all of you...

Casey, she is one of the most creativ blogger and give so many tutorials!

Mercedes, she show the most cutest miniatures and is a big souce of inspirations!

Leo, for his lovely blog whit his colourful miniatures!

Susanna, for her lovely blog, You must take a look at her watermelon sorbet!
Sabiha, she shows the most beutiful by her own made furnitures and miniatures.
Kim, for her sweetest baking in miniature.When I visit her blog it always get me hungry for a bit cake!
Synnove, for her work with her fantastic beatuful french house. She give me a lot of inspiration!

5 kommentarer:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty sa...

Thank you Lena!
You are also a wonderful inspiration to me!
Mercedes

SusannaT sa...

Thanks Lena!

I will in Stockholm on Sunday at Gärdeskolan, not selling though, just buying :)
It would be great to meet you, how can I find you? Could you email me at susanna.tunturi@dlc.fi and I can give you my mobile number.

synnøve sa...

Tusen takk Lena!!!!
Du er en flott inspirasjon selv vet du :D
Åååå..som jeg gjerne skulle vært på messe i Stockholm. Såå masse dyktige utstillere og mulighetene til å treffe blogg venner hadde vært fantastisk!!! Ja, ja...en annen gang.....
Mini klem fra Synnøve

Lena sa...

Thanks, Mercedes! That nice to hear!

Susanne!
I´ve sent you an E-mail!
Looking forward to meet you!

Synnove!
Du får komma nästa år till mässan kanske istället.Visst är det fantastiskt att ha möjlighet att träffa några miniatyr-bloggvänner.

Lena!

Leo Furtado sa...

Olá lena!!
Muito obrigado pelo prêmio... fico bastante feliz e agradecido pela lembrança!
Grande abraço