torsdag 24 februari 2011

Another footstool...


I have made a footstool or an ottoman -I dont really know what to call it...
Here you can see what I used for making it -
I always use balsa wood , becouse its easy to cut with a knife or use a pair of scissors. I cant deal with a saw, the results are never good.
Then I used wood glue, printed fabric and foam that i cut the edges for a better shape. I just glued the fabric on the balsa and the foam.I used wooden beads as feet.
The fabric is originally a swedish design of Josef Frank that I printed out on freezepaper in a  miniature size on the pattern.






I also want to thank you all for voting! Please keep doing that HERE!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Den ble kjempefin. Takk for ideen og god forklaring.
Mona

onbeingaminimum sa...

Thank you for sharing, I must have a try at this!