fredag 4 december 2015

Updated pictures of the Toy´s shop!


I have renovate the toy´s shop, that I started to built 2009.
I replaced some toys and move some things...
Some new wrapped gifts on the desk.
 
 

Tried to make some toys as well, this my first try...
 

I found these cute Babar figure on the flea market. Fits great in the window display!
 
 
 


I also got a print from Hild-Tove, taht I´ve made a sign for the door.
 
 



Make some new books, those was my Childrens favorit books...
 

You can see more Picture in my face book page, here!







 

6 kommentarer:

Timea sa...

Hi Lena.
I do love your toy room .
I can imagine children playing happily there.
Very nice work
enchantedolls.blogspot.co.uk

Isabel Ruiz sa...

Has hecho un gran trabajo con la tienda de juguetes

Megan Schetsche sa...

Your shop already has such lovely things in it. I am enchanted!

Giac sa...

Hello Lena,
It looks beautiful! Great job on the toys.
Big hug
Giac

Fabulously Small sa...

what a lovely and well stocked toystore! Somewhere any child would love to go to :D

Stiina sa...

Beautiful...