måndag 26 december 2016

My new green fern room!


In this new made roombox I have collect items and furnitures that I bought years ago...
The wicker chair is made by a danish woman in 2008, I think her name is Gitte...



The white table made by me and the grain sacks too...
The wicker baskets is made by Eva!



The desk and shelf in pale green is made by Britt-marie Åblad, a swedish miniature artist.
She has made the birch-bark basket on the floor and the tiny green basket in the shelf to the right as well.
The non-working black lamps is made by me from some pices of plastic and buttons.







The flower crate in the front is a kit from Art of Minis.
The wreath is made of mustard seeds, made by me!
The "fruit" is dried spices...





12 kommentarer:

Isabel Ruiz sa...

¡Felices Fiestas!

Zulueta E sa...

Resulta una escena encantadora! Feliz Navidad y feliz 2017! :)

Millimari sa...

Lovely!

claude sa...

A nice theme that fern and a matching result
hugs

PILAR6373 sa...

Preciosa escena!!!!!!
Feliz Año nuevo!
Besos.

minwks sa...

Hi Lena, Very nice room. I like the wallpaper and so many nice accessories.
Regards and all the best for 2017
Janine

Юлия sa...

Hi Lena! Gorgeous room! So well matched colors and many lovely details.

Nono sa...

Very well done!
Happy New Year!

Radka sa...

Wow, what a beautiful blog! :-)
xx

Maria sa...

very nice, all goes so good together
Hugs
Maria

UplayOnline sa...

A nice theme that fern and a matching result


แตกใน xxx

Lena sa...

Thanks for your sweet comments!