måndag 30 mars 2009

Award!


I've been given another award by Liberty Biberty.
Thank you very much , Mercedes! I´m so pleased!
This is what was said about it.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

The rules of the award are that I have to pass this on to another Eight Blogs. So I pass this award on to:

Susanna, Who shows her lovely miniatures!
Hanna, she makes the most wonderful filted animals!I love them all! She made my two lovely cats!
Maria, she makes just lovely miniatures and gives a lot of inspirations!
Rachel, who makes the most wonderful miniaturfood!
Eva, who give me a lot of inspitarion and help with descriptions for canes and a lot of other things for me!
Rita, who helped me to get started with this blog!I´m so glad for that!
Synnove, who has been the biggest inspiration from the start for me with all of her nice pictures.
Annika, who show us her lovely baby and her designed clothes, and of course her lovely miniatures.

5 kommentarer:

synnøve sa...

Takk, Lena!

Rachel sa...

Thank you, Lena!

*hugs*
Rachel :)

Maria sa...

Thanks a lot!!

hannajaleijona sa...

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure and an honour to have cats I've made in your miniworld.

Eva J sa...

Tack Lena, men jag vet inte hur
man beter sig med sådana saker,
och tror inte jag gjort mig förtjänt av någon sådan award.
Det var snällt av dig i alla fall!