söndag 27 juni 2010

News in my first dollhouse!


Here is the bedroom in the loft in my first dollhouse, I am going to make two smaller bedroom instead of one big room here.
I have made a non electric lamp today and a footstool ,I used the same fabric to both of them.
Next thing I am trying to do is an armchair in the same fabric.
The dolls are made of me, as you all can see I got very inspired from Mercedes...but I think mine mine is a bit bigger, not so tiny and cute as her dolls.
Here is the pink bedroom in my first dollhouse, where I put the pram. The teddy fit in great inside!


I made a small pillow with a flower that I show here in the dining room.


13 kommentarer:

Merry Jingle sa...

It's looking really nice, love the small details :)

Heleni sa...

Very beautiful bedrooms you made.
The quilt is lovely (I'm a quiltwoman). The little dolls are so nice. I love all little things.

gr.Heleni

Wanda sa...

Lovely rooms! Thanks for sharing your work!

Kathi sa...

I love your little pillow. It's the perfect touch! Your furniture is beautiful. Everything you do is just precious!

Patty sa...

Lena, I love the little bedrooms that you have done! They are so sweet!!Especially the pink one!! LOVE it!!

Margaret sa...

Lovely colours and your dolls are really sweet, it all looks beautiful!

Flora sa...

I love everything! Every detail is perfect. The baby carriage with the bear makes a 'great figure :-)
Kisses, flora

Ascension sa...

Las habitaciones son preciosas, llenas de bellos detalles y el sofa con el cojin una verdadera maravilla.
besitos ascension

Silvia sa...

Precioso. Un ambiente muy acogedor, lleno de encanto.

cockerina sa...

Lena, that beautiful environment ... very romantic dolls! I like the harmony of colors in the first pic, but the pink room is delicate and beautiful, suitable for a girl .. I love Tilda angels hanging on the wall and the little white cradle!
Bear in the buggy is lovely!
Caterina

miniacollection sa...

I like your little dolls and the bedrooms. The atmosphere is so peaceful.
Geneviève

Victoria Dior sa...

I love the white pillow with the blue flower! You are a great pillow maker ;-)

xo Victoria

Kleine Vingers sa...

What a lovely rooms. I like all the details you have included.