fredag 5 november 2010

The cabinet - Skåpet



 Here you can see the Livingroom in my big dollhoude in th ecabinet. I have stiched trim on the carpets and put up the curtains that i´ve got from Lissu. I made some creases so they fall naturaly, but I don´t know if I succeeded...




I have also made a new bed to the masterbedroom and new beddings - in blue of course!




In the babyroom you can see new curtain and a new wardrobe in the corner.


There is not any change in the Laundryroom, just a new shelf and a few signs on the walls.

15 kommentarer:

rosanna sa...

I'd love to live in a house just like this. Rosanna

Minimami sa...

Very beautiful, I like especially the babyroom!

BiWuBär sa...

My little bears sure would like to move in... ;O)

Thank you for those lovely pics.

Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

Marisa sa...

that living room is awesome and so is the bedroom I wish I were a mini so I could live there!

Love
Marisa :)

Kaisa sa...

Wow, I'm amazed. I really love your scandinavian style.

cockerina sa...

I love this house! I'd like to be "Thumbelina" to live here!
Alma told me, she says that she will contact you.
let me know if it's all right, OK? thanks, a kiss!!
Caterina

onbeingaminimum sa...

It is all so beautifully cool and chic. I want to down size and live in it!

Estefanía sa...

It´s so beautifull! i´d love your house!

Irene sa...

It's all very realistic looking - I really like the style.

Flora sa...

This house is more beautiful every time I see it: it is perfectly adorable :-)
Mini hugs, Flora

miniacollection sa...

The rooms you show us look lovely and comfortable. I like all the details in them. I really enjoy the style.
Geneviève

Lena sa...

Thanks all for your comments!
Hug Lena!

Lucille sa...

Your house is so very interesting. And, your curtains in the living room fall just right. You have the magic touch!

Lucille

Terelo sa...

Encantador, lleno de detalles que lo hacen muy acogedor.
Felicidades.
Teresa

Karma Butik sa...

Muhteşem güzel çalışmalar hayranlıkla inceliyorum..