lördag 6 augusti 2011

A New Project - The Arthur!

Before...



And after...


I really don´t know how this happend, but I do now have a new project called "The Arthur"! It is an dollhouse from Green Leaf , I found it on the swedish e-bay and couldn´t resist to give a bid...
And today I picked it up in the city an hour trip by car from where I live.
The sweet girl who sold it, did already all the hard work gluing it together and finished the boring work with the tiles... I have now painted it with white colour and inside at the ceilings. I just need to add a new floor at the porch and maybe put stone (egg carton) at the ground.
I do really found a great renovation project and I love it!
Tomorrow the fun work will start, select wallpaper, colours, shades and interior style...
What style should I choose, a romantic, rustic,  american folk art, french shabby chic or modern?
I beleive I have to think for a few days before I decide what I create.
I promise I will show more pics soon!

14 kommentarer:

Jorgelina Ferreyra sa...

felicidades por la nueva casa...es un gran proyecto!!

Eliana sa...

You did a great buy! The house is very beautiful and whatever decorations you choose, I'm sure will be beautiful!
Hugs.

rosethe-minima sa...

Super, une nouvelle aventure à suivre ...

Garden of Miniatures sa...

Congrats to your new house;-)! I can't wait to see the next pictures! Jeannette

Kleine Vingers sa...

That looks like a lovely project, hope to see more pictures soon and see what style you have choosen. Everything you mentioned sound good and interesting to me.

miniaturista sa...

Una compra interesante, ahora toca la decoración un trabajo gratificante que seguro dará buenos resultados.
Un abrazo
Maite

by Sonya sa...

I have the same kit too!
I want to make a american country shabby cottage.
I'll follow your progress so You can give me a suggestion!:-))
Hugs
Sonya

Jackie sa...

I cant wait to see what you decide to create. I love all your other pictures so sure it will be something just as lovely :-)

Lucille sa...

Lena, I am so very excited about your new project. I can't wait to see what you will do with it. Whatever you decide, I know I could never be disappointed in anything that you do.

miniacollection sa...

This an exciting project. I am looking forward to seeing how you're going to decorate it.
Geneviève

Debora sa...

Nice find! Enjoy the decorating, you will have a theme very soon!

My Wee Life sa...

I have always loved this little house and looking forward to seeing your progress :)

elvira sa...

Ti faccio tanti auguri per il nuovo progetto!!! ..sarò qui a seguire tutti gli sviluppi!!
Buon lavoro!!!
Un bacio
elvira

Sandra sa...

So pleased I chanced upon your blog! I also have the Arthur and several years ago had largely finished it in victorian style. It has been in storage and I have just retrieved it - and it now needs totally re-doing apart from the basic carcase. This time my taste has changed and I plan to do it in shabby chic so I am particularly interested in watching your progress with your Arthur.