torsdag 3 november 2011

Gift & Swap!

I have a swap with Marina from Portugal at La Belle Cuisine and she send me this beatutiful items.
The sewingbasket will fit in great in my newest roombox, that I show in my last post.
It contains yarns, threat, buttons ans a pair of scissiors.
The signs are adorable, a bit cracked and really shabby chic. Thanks again, Marina! I love them all!

I also get a surprise gift from sweet Birgitta, who I met in the Stockholm show again.
She know that blue is my favourite colour , so she bought this great urns for me.
She had made the icecream glasses and the black "iron"candleholder by her self.
There is an article written about her inside the newspaper, thats really funny.
Thanks, Birgitta!



4 kommentarer:

Eliana sa...

Great swaps!

Fabiola sa...

Fantastic things.
Bye Faby

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls sa...

Hi Lena! I´m glad that you like my little things!
Mini-kiss
Marina

Lataina sa...

They are all very nice things. Lovely swap! =)