onsdag 9 november 2011

Work in Progress...






 I am finally done with the floor in the bathroom in The Arthur house.
 I have used egg carton that I cut in squares, painted them i two different grey colours, glued them on the floor. Then I used plaster to fill  between the tiles.
The last step was that I painted all  with lacquer, which is not so shiny,  for getting a bit glossy finish.
I cant decide if I´ll have half panel in white painted wood or just strips...What do you think?
I am also waiting for the bathroomkit from Chrysnbon, that I ordered some days ago...

11 kommentarer:

Hilsu sa...

The floor is great! I like because here is little different color of grey. The white half panel sounds good!

Lida sa...

Wow, what a nice floor, I will try to do my kitchen like this and maybe the bathroom too! Thanks for the tip! Greetings
Lida

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls sa...

The floor is beautiful! I use egg card and I love de result.
Mini-kiss
Marina

Eliana sa...

The floor was very nice. The two shades of gray made ​​the floor very smooth and realistic. Congratulations on this work. * I hope the bathroom kit arrives soon. ;)
Hugs

Nina in Germany sa...

I would make a half panel.
Nina

Fabiola sa...

Great floor. Beautiful colors I like this idea.
Bye Faby

rosethe-minima sa...

heureusement que les boîtes à oeufs en carton existent, pour les mùiniaturistes!
jolis les tons de gris.
Je suis aussi occupée à découper Des boîtes pur fabriquer des "pierres".

Unknown sa...

Så bra gulvet ditt ble! Jeg tror det passer fint med halvpanel i dette huset.
Mona

Maria sa...

Great floor, i love the greys you used. I agree with the rest..half panels i think looks good.
Have a nice weekend
Maria

Lucille sa...

Your floor is fantastic! I love those grey tones. I agree with everyone about the half panels.

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan sa...

Maravilloso suelo!